? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bye, Old Lady





Well Friday is going to be a tragic day. Mom is having the old lady put down. :( Irish is such a sweetheart. It is going to suck when she is gone. I know death is a part of life and you cant run away from it... This I can. On that morning I am leaving so I dont have to be there. We ar all gunna miss her so much. She has had a nice long life. She is almost 30yrs old. That is VERY good for a horse with a hurt front leg. A young foal, to a nice jumper hurt in "battle", to an old retired lady. Irish, We love you a lot. :) You will be missed! <3

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

MUY BUEN BLOG !!! SALUDOS DESDE ARGENTINA

Tawny said...

Gracias!

threecollie said...

So sorry for you and the whole family. It is so hard to lose them, especially when you have such a history with them. Take care.

lisa said...

I don't want to go through it either but she will be in a much happier place free of pain!! I will miss her also!!

K. said...

RIP Irish :( Even though I only knew her a short time, I will miss her too. <3!

Poker Tools said...

Has cheaply got, it was easily lost.