? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Guess the chore??

Can YOU guess my chore for the day? It cannot be too difficult. :)


Almost everyday Mom leaves me chores to do. This is one for today. Yes there are more but this is the major one. Garden stuff is always fun. The worst is beans. There are SO many of them. They are pratically never ending. When you think you get closer to the end... you look down the row and you're only 1/4 of the way done. YIKES!

This

+
This

=


What exactly? HA! Cut up peppers and freeze them! See... Not too difficult at all. :)




Other chores include:

Laundry

&


Dishes
I love this Blogging stuff. I was looking at my blog and wondering what to blog about. Then I thought of the chores I do every day and figured it out. I was excited about taking random pictures to upload as well. :) I am SO excited about this Blog. Its gunna be AWESOME!!!

2 comments:

threecollie said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. It is serious fun. Any time you run out of chores......lol

lisa said...

You know that you have the really easy job! I'll let you have the job of mom any day! But I have to say you do a pretty good job on chores when they get done all the way!! Great job on the blogging!